Google Apps - Docs
What can you do with Docs? Write reports, create joint project proposals, keep track of meeting notes, and much more. With Google Docs, you can create and edit text documents right in your web browser—no special software is required. Even better, multiple people can work at the same time, you can see people’s changes as they make them, and every change is saved automatically.
- Commenting on Docs
- Access stored files without the Internet
- Add and edit images, no software required
- Make difficult concepts easy to understand by adding flowcharts and diagrams to your documents
- Save time by automatically adding citations to your research papers and proposals
- Quickly open new documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and forms in your browser