Google Apps - Groups
Google Groups makes it easy for groups of people—such as project teams, departments, or classmates—to communicate and collaborate. You can send an email to everyone in a group with one address, invite a group to an event, or share documents with a group. You can also create an online forum to discuss a popular technology or answer questions about a product. Note: This guide covers Google Groups for Business, which includes additional features for Google Apps accounts. If you don’t see the features below, please contact your administrator.
- Transfer your Group ownership to someone else
- Personalize your Group’s welcome message
- Share group management responsibilities with multiple managers
- Reply only to the person who wrote the post
- Create a virtual bulletin board for intranet announcements
- Create canned responses for quick Q&A