To create a checklist in Sheets
- In Google Drive, click and select Google Sheets.
- Add headers to the top row, such as Task and Completed (Y/N).
- Add your to-do list items in the first column under Task.
- Click and share the checklist with your team at the appropriate access level. For example:
- Can edit—Let each person on your team update the spreadsheet so you can track everyone’s progress at once.
- Can view—Let people create copies of your to-do list for personal use without changing the source document.
- Click .