To share your work with others
- In Google Drive, open your file in Docs, Sheets, or Slides.
- In the top-right corner, click .
- Type the names of the people you want to share the proposal with.
- Select Can edit, Can comment, or Can view, depending on how you want to set the user permissions.
- Make sure the Notify people via email box is checked, and click .
To assign tasks by tagging people in comments
- Select the text you'd like to comment on.
- Click .
- Type your comment. To address it to a specific person, type the plus (+) sign and their email in the comment text. For example: +email@example.com.
- The person can make their changes and reply to your comment.
- When you’re satisfied with the outcome, click .
To review changes and reverse mistakes
- Select File > See revision history.
- Click a timestamp to see a previous version of the proposal.
- Click Restore this revision to make it the active version.