To download and install the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office
- Go to the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office page.
- Download and install the plug-in.
To open and edit existing Drive files in Microsoft Office
- In Microsoft Office, go to your Open options and select Google Drive.
- Choose any file stored in Drive to start editing it. Any changes you make are automatically saved in Drive.
To store newly created Office files in Drive
- In Microsoft Office, create new documents, spreadsheets, or presentations.
- To store your new file in Drive, click Save to Drive and follow the instructions from there.