To enable the Quick Links lab
- In Gmail, click and select Settings.
- Select the Labs tab.
- Scroll to the Quick Links lab and click Enable.
- At the bottom, click .
- Back in your Inbox, clickbeneath your list of labels to access Quick Links.
To use Quick Links
- In the Gmail search box, enter your search criteria and run the search.
- In the Quick Links gadget, click Add Quick Link and name your new link.
- Simply click your Quick Link whenever you want to run the search again.
To delete a Quick Link, click the at the end of the name.