Give your pages structure by changing the layout. At the top right of your site’s homepage, click and select Edit site layout.
Note: If you’re in Edit mode, you won’t see .
- To add headers, footers, sidebars or horizontal navigation, click an option in the toolbar. Click it again to remove the object.
To change individual objects on your site, hover over parts of your site. Editable areas are highlighted in blue. To make a change to a highlighted object, click it.
- Header—Change your header's height and alignment, and add a logo.
- Horizontal navigation—Change your navigation bar's style and select which pages of your site you want to display there.
- Sidebar—Choose your sidebar’s name, how it will be organized, and to what it links.
- Custom footer—Add and format footer text.
Once you’ve finished changing an object, click . When you’re finished making changes, click .
To change the site width, click Custom and change the width. Press Enter to apply and save the change.