To set up a Google+ Event
- On Google+, click Share what’s new.
- Next to Attach, select Event.
- Add your event details.
- In the To field, add circles or email addresses for people you want to invite.
- Circles or email addresses: Invitees receive an email about the event, which is also added to their calendars.
- Public: Anyone in the world can join Public events. While public event attendees don’t receive automatic email and calendar invites with their RSVPs, you can email them at any time.
- Click .