To create an online registration form
- In Google Drive, create a new Google Form.
- Click to add registration questions.
- When you’ve finished adding questions, in the toolbar, click Responses > Choose response destination to choose where to send people’s responses.
- Select New spreadsheet and click . Or, select New sheet in an existing spreadsheet and click .
- In the top corner of the form editor, click and enter people's emails.
- Click .
- Click in the toolbar to see people’s responses to date.