To enable canned responses
- In In Gmail, click and select Settings.
- At the top, select the Labs tab.
- In the Canned Responses section, select Enable.
- At the bottom, click .
To create canned response signatures
- In Gmail, click
- In the New Message window, type and format your signature.
- In the bottom-right corner of the Compose window, clickand select Canned responses > New canned response.
- Enter a name for the canned response signature and click .
- Continue composing and send your message, or close the compose window to use your signature another time.
To send emails with canned response signatures
- In Gmail, click and compose your message.
- In the bottom-right corner of the Compose window, click, select Canned responses, and choose a saved signature canned response to insert in your message.
- Click .