If a user forgets the password to their G Suite account, or if you think their account has been compromised, you can reset their password. You reset a user's password from the Google Admin console.
- In your Google Admin console (at admin.google.com)...
- Click Users.
- Click next to the user and choose Reset password. Or at the top of the user's account page, click .
To see either of these options you must be signed in with an administrator account that has reset password privileges.
- Type and confirm the new password. Or click Auto-generate password.
- (Optional) Check the box that requires the user to change the password when they next sign in.
This box is disabled if the Change URL password option is selected in your Admin console's SSO security settings, or if you're using SSO with a third-party identify provider. Learn more
- Click Reset to save your changes.
- Send the user their new password.